Blue Lagoon Cruise departs at 9:00 from Trogir port, next to Ciovo bridge. A cruise through Trogir Bay and archipelago of 12 islands will take us to the first island we visit. First place we visit is the Blue Lagoon Krknjasi on Drvenik Veli island, a bay with turqouise clear sea. During the stay in the lagoon, you will enjoy lunch in our restaurant and have 2,5 hours of free time for swimming, snorkerling. We leave Blue Lagoon at 13:30 and sail off to our second stop for the day, village Maslinica on Solta island. We stay in Malsinica until 16:00 where you have free time for swimming, coffe with locals or a walk to a nearby Sesula bay. We depart from Maslinica at 16:00 to be back in Trogir around 17:30.
- Newest and best boat in Trogir
- Cruise between archipelago of 12 islands
- Visit to Blue Lagoon and Maslinica
- Swimming, snorkerling, optionallly off-road tour
- Delicious lunch in restaurant + drinks