Experience the highlights of UNESCO-protected Prague Castle, including the prized art collection at the Lobkowicz Palace, on this private 4-hour tour. Stroll through the courtyards of the medieval castle and tour St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, and the Old Royal Palace. Then, admire the artworks on show at the Lobkowicz, including works by such greats as Canaletto, Brueghel, and more. Includes private Mercedez Benz transportation, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private 4-hour Prague Castle and Lobkowicz Palace tour
- See the highlights of the UNESCO-listed castle, the largest of its kind in the world
- Visit St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace, and Golden Lane
- Head inside the Lobkowicz Palace to see its precious art
- Admire works by greats such as Brueghel, Canaletto, and more
- Flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
- Entrance fees, private air-conditioned transport, and Prague hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
St. Vitus Cathedral
Meet your guide at your Prague hotel, hop inside your private, climate-controlled Mercedes Benz vehicle, and travel directly to UNESCO-listed Prague Castle. Tell your guide if there’s anything you want to see more or less of: as your tour is private, the itinerary can be adjusted around your personal wishes.
On arrival, enter the walled fortress — the world’s largest self-contained castle complex — and tour its highlights with your informative guide. Stroll by handsome courtyards and buildings, and learn how the castle, once the seat of Bohemia’s kings, Holy Roman Emperors, and Czechoslovakia’s presidents, is still a symbol of Czech nationhood more than 1,100 years from its founding in 870.
Enter the Third Courtyard and tour magnificent St Vitus Cathedral, one of Europe’s largest churches, as your guide shares its history. Then, visit the Old Royal Palace, one of the castle’s oldest buildings, and explore Golden Lane, the picture-perfect alleyway of cottages that once housed servants, goldsmiths, and soldiers.
Lastly, head inside the 16th-century Lobkowicz Palace to see the Czech Republic’s largest private art collection. Stroll the corridors to view masterpieces by greats like Canaletto, Rubens, and Brueghel, and other treasures.
Your 4-hour tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.