Maui Day Trips from Oahu
By Viator, July 2018
- Take a bus tour of the stunning Road to Hana on Maui’s windward side.
- Admire the views from the top of Mt. Haleakala, the highest point on the island.
- Cool off with a swim in the Seven Sacred Pools of Ohe‘o Gulch.
- Catch some rays on the black-sand beaches of Wai‘anapanapa State Park.
- Snap photos from scenic spots like the Keanae Lookout and roadside Wailua Falls.
- Explore charming and historic Hana Town.
- Pay your respects at the grave of famous aviator Charles Lindbergh.
Tours & Tickets
Originating from Oahu take the journey of a lifetime to East Maui. This all-day tour will take you full-circle around the beautiful windward region of the ... Read more
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Duration: 9 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Fly from Oahu to Maui for a full-day tour that explores the central part of the island, featuring spectacular Mt Haleakala and verdant Iao Valley State Park. ... Read more
Location: Waikiki, Oahu
Duration: 15 hours (approx.)