Hip-Hop Tours in New York City
By Viator, April 2018
- Discover the early days of hip-hop by making a pilgrimage to explore its origins in the Bronx.
- Learn about hip-hop pioneers like DJ Red Alert, Grandmaster Caz, Kurtis Blow, the Sugarhill Gang, and Public Enemy.
- See how Harlem's music scene helped inspire future hip-hop innovators at venues like the Apollo Theater and Lenox Lounge.
- Travel to Brooklyn to see where local hip-hop figureheads like Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, Lil' Kim, and more got their start.
- Explore the intersections of hip-hop and other New York City cultural movements like graffiti, B-Boy crews, and breakdancing.