Exploring Bali By Bike
By Viator, August 2018
- Cruise countryside trails before taking part in a cooking class in an inland village.
- Choose a low-exertion option, either an easy-to-manage downhill route or an e-bike tour.
- See the bamboo forest in Kubu, the active volcano Mount Batur, and a monkey sanctuary during a tour of south Bali’s Sangeh area.
- Rest your legs during a pit stop at a Balinese guesthouse, where you can try fresh tropical fruit and typical Balinese fare.
- Explore the rice fields and rural villages of east Bali and uplands during bike tours from Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Sanur, or Ubud.
- Combine a cycling tour with a rafting adventure on the Ayung River for the ultimate active day out, with the option to add on a relaxing spa experience.
- Rise for an early morning bike tour and pedal to a prime position to watch the Balinese sunrise.
- Cycle along the Sanur coast, stopping for breakfast, coffee, and market snacks during a food-focused cycling tour.
Tours & Tickets
Tour Ubud on an electric bicycle! See the majestic rice terraces, explore local villages and temples. Our experienced guides will take you through a ... Read more
Location: Ubud, Indonesia
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)